Monday, June 8, 2015

Offline Radio June08 2015

Good morning,

Last week i suspend my facebook account for a while... 
Do you want to know why? Let me try to explain ...
First of all, i realize that the pictures such as "cat" or location posts are getting more trending than everything else to my friends... For example, I developed a App for kids, name is Paint Me .. I post the game on facebook last week, but almost 3 or 4  friends mantioned on this post.. I mean, the post get less trending than cat's pictures... 
Another thing is, facebook is so crowded place anymore... my facebook friends has at least more than 300 friends and they have selected 200 once as a "close friend".... so it so diffucult to see your post into the 200... And "closed friends" becomes meaningless.... Isnt it?

p.s: Tomorrow I will talk about a deep space... do not miss it ... it is so cool information that I will give.... Such as how to calculate distance of galaxies...

This song for my facebook friends : p why dont you stay :)))Sugarland - Stay


No comments: